Tuesday, November 20, 2012

KAYA & NORMAN TAKE ON THE TRUCKEE RIVER

On our last day in Tahoe, I took Kaya and Norman to the Truckee River for the first time. They loved it and they got to amuse some rafters too!

Hey lady! Are you coming? I've got balls to catch!

Wait, Kaya! I'm coming!

Don't have all day, pal.

Wait, how'd she get all the way out there?


The current was taking her sideways:)


I'm bored.

But Norman can swim too!

Only he doesn't know what to do once he's out there.

How many times do I have to tell you? Throw that ball, lady.


But Norman got cold.

And he longed for Kaya to return to shore.

So they could do this.

This cracked me up. Neither could figure out how to get it.

Hey, how'd you get that ball, lady?

And why are you laughing at us?

Norman got sick of swimming early on and waited patiently for Kaya every time.

Sorry Kaya, we gotta go.

Until next time, river.

9 comments:

  1. She is relentless! There has to be some type of competitive activity she could engage in. She certainly has the drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what fun. Great pictures!

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish more than Mesa swam at our house

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I especially love the one of Norman looking longingly into the camera ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love just how clean the water looks, almost like you could drink right out of the river. I always love how enthusiastic your dogs are about swimming. It looks like they definitely enjoyed their last day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could drink it! The water is all from the lake which is so clean and pretty:)

      Delete
  6. That looks like some very good swimming! Much better than a smelly swimming pool!

    ReplyDelete