Saturday, December 1, 2012

AN UNLIKELY DUO

While out on a hike today we ran into a very odd, but very cute pair. It was a dog, wearing a harness, leading a donkey(or mule?)! The owner followed behind them so obviously the dog knew where he was going and how to lead his donkey. It took me a few seconds just to comprehend what I was looking at. Kaya & Norman went up to say hello but I called them back to me when the dog walked towards them and started to lead the donkey down a hill:/ Sadly, I did not have my camera on me, but I found this video of a similar duo.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! It's always fun to see an unlikely pair out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't imagine anything more adorable! I would love to know what those two think of each other. I don't think my dogs would have been so helpful and disciplined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that sounds pretty cute! I never met a donkey before, but they look pretty cool. We saw some people walking a goat on one of our hikes once. Everyone got pretty excited about it :)

    ReplyDelete